Periodically the QCBC maintenance volunteers clean billiard balls used in our pool room. That task is made easier by our ball polisher machine made by DIAMOND BILLIARD PRODUCTS, INC. Here is a summary of what you need to know to use the ball polisher. It does a great job if you do it right.
For more information watch this Diamond video.
- Always put 8 balls into the ball holder. Using fewer balls will unbalance the unit with the possibility of it throwing balls out.
- Put about a dime size drop of cleaning solution on the balls at the 6 and 12 o’clock positions in the holder. Too much cleaning solution will clog up the carpets in the cleaner.
- Run the ball washer for 5 minutes. Use the built-in timer.
- Remove balls and put in the next 8 for cleaning.
- Cover and stow the machine.