Every week couples can compete against couples in a friendly competition among QCBC members. Check the most recent times on our home page. Just show up. There is no need to reserve a table. First Come – First Play.
- A team consists of a male and a female.
- If your partner is unable to make it, come anyway since some singles looking to partner up.
- Game format will be 8-Ball. WPA rules that will be observed and are located here: https://wpapool.com/rules-of-play
- This is just for fun. No scoring or trophy awards.
- Jack-N-Jill play (You make one, your partner shoots the next shot, and so on). This format makes the game more competitive.
- Winners stay at the table to take on the next couple. If you win 3 games in a row, your team sits if other teams are waiting.
- Most importantly… Have Fun!